Many owners of oily skin complain that the face often does not look well-groomed due to excessive gloss. But in fact, this type of skin can rightly be called a gift of fate, because, with proper care, it is its owners who will be able to maintain their youth and freshness longer. How? Read about it in our new article.
- Proper cleanse. It is best to cope with this task by using foaming gel with salicylic acid, retinol and zinc in the product composition. It will help not only to remove the dirt accumulated during the day but also to remove toxins. At the same time, it does not tighten or dry out the skin. After washing you should rub your face with a tonic containing sulfur and zinc. It has a Sebo regulator effect and narrows the pores.
- Active moisturize. Many people mistakenly believe that oily skin does not need to be moisturized, as this will only enhance the shine and try to dry it on the contrary. In fact, the skin may be oily, but not sufficiently hydrated. Therefore, cosmetologists recommend choosing products with a light texture without oils in the composition. The cream should be applied after washing and toning in the morning and in the evening.
- Do not abuse masks and scrubs. Uncontrolled use of peels and masks provoke the skin to actively produce fat, which only exacerbates the problem of fat. Experts advise using scrub no more than once a week, and a mask no more than two.
- Do not squeeze acne. Self-opening of ulcers does not bring any benefit. Part of the pus comes out and partly falls deeper into the pore. And in the absence of disinfection, an infection gets into the opened wound, as a result of which oily skin becomes problematic. If you have a rash on your face, you should contact your cosmetologist for professional cleaning.
- Nutrition review. People with oily skin should be especially careful about nutrition and add to their diet foods rich in vitamin B2, which regulates sebum production. Especially useful are eggs, lean meat, liver, fish, milk and dairy products, nuts and leafy green vegetables. But sweet, fatty, smoked, fried food and alcohol should be excluded or at least minimized.
By following these simple rules you can significantly improve the condition of the skin and, as a result, its appearance. A nice bonus is an absence of wrinkles in adulthood and the admiring sights of men.