Gorgeous long and thick hair is the dream of every woman. The average growth rate of healthy hair per month is 1.5 cm. To stimulate this process and make the curls stronger and look more beautiful will help our advice.
- The health of hair is affected by the variety and quality of the diet. The menu to accelerate hair growth necessarily includes foods rich in biotin – nuts, oatmeal, veal, sardine, cheese, milk, etc. In addition, it is desirable to include in your diet eggs, seeds, bran bread and dairy products.
- Head massage. Regular pleasant procedures for just 10 minutes with the use of eucalyptus, geranium, lemon balm, lavender oils guarantee blood flow to the hair follicles. This will provide good nutrition to hair and will be the key to their health and enhanced growth.
- Normalization of water balance in the body has a positive effect on all metabolic processes, including hair growth. Experts recommend drinking at least 4 glasses of pure water per day, in addition to tea and coffee.
- Nutritious masks also trigger the process of hair growth. Especially effective is the mask with mustard. For its preparation, in addition to a tablespoon of mustard powder, you must take a spoonful of kefir or yoghurt and two yolks. The prepared mixture must be applied to the hair roots and left for 30–60 minutes. This mask should be done once a week.
- Proper hair care. Hair will grow more intense, will become healthier and stronger if you buy the correct comb. Experts advise buying combs with wide teeth made of natural wood. In addition, for the owners of hair longer than their shoulders it is recommended to braid it for the night. During styling, it is important not to overdo it with styling products. A large number of them harms the hair structure, making them brittle and dull. Therefore, it is important to minimize the number of styling products. At the same time, you should not refuse thermal protective products. It is necessary to wash hair immediately after it becomes greasy, but it is better 1 time in 2 days.
- Bad habits slow down hair growth. Nicotine contributes to the narrowing of blood vessels, which leads to disruption of the normal nutrition of the hair roots. Excessive alcohol consumption affects the health of the liver and other internal organs, leads to the intoxication of the body and slows hair growth. Therefore, if you dream of long and thick hair, it is better to get rid of bad habits.
- Regular trimming of the hair stimulates its growth. A haircut every 4-6 weeks is especially useful for thin curls.