Nowadays, there are many rejuvenating techniques. The leaders are those who are not only the most effective, but also painless and give quick result.
RF (radiofrequency) or thermal lifting is a painless cosmetic procedure for rejuvenating and eliminating aesthetic skin defects by electric current or electric field by heating tissues.
Indications for RF-lifting
This procedure can eliminate many skin problems:
– scars and scars that left after acne;
– mimic and age wrinkles, “crow’s feet”;
– pigment spots;
– stretch marks that appeared after a sharp loss of weight or childbirth;
– sagging and flabbiness of the skin;
– local fat deposition;
– “orange peel”.
The frequency of RF-lifting procedure
Radiofrequency lifting is a cyclic procedure. The effect will be visible even after the first time, but in order, result to be fixed for a long time, it is necessary to complete a full course. A person will need a cycle of 6-10 procedures for the face; for the body – 10-15 procedures. After completion of the main complex, it is recommended to conduct a thermal lift session once in 30-45 days to maintain achieved result. A full repeat course must be completed in a year.
RF-lifting: advantages and disadvantages
Like any cosmetic rejuvenation procedure, RF-lifting has advantages and disadvantages, having weighed which can be decided “yes” or “no”.
Advantages of thermal lifting:
– procedures do not leave traces (bruises, seams, scars);
– no drugs are injected into the skin;
– short sessions (15-20 minutes);
– suitable for all skin types;
– smoothes not only the skin but also muscles;
– does not require preliminary preparation for the session;
– there are no age restrictions.
Disadvantages of thermal lifting:
– there is a risk of pigment spots, burns, swelling appearance;
– during the procedure, radio emission affecting the whole organism;
– there are restrictions after procedures (you can not have a bath, sunbathe, actively play sports)
– after sessions, skin requires very gentle care;
– high enough price of the procedure, especially considering that it is cyclical and requires repetition.