Self-made masks are a great alternative to industrial ones and will be an excellent complement to the daily skin care program. Its main advantage is the composition, or rather 100% confidence in its honesty. In addition, unlike industrial cosmetics, the concentration of active substances, vitamins and others; is ten times higher in homemade masks, which means that the result will be noticeable after the first application. To achieve maximum effect, homemade mask should be applied to cleansed skin. In this article, we have collected 5 of the most effective and easy-to-prepare recipes for improving the skin condition of the face.
1. Moisturizing mask with olive oil with the regular application will help restore water balance of the skin, smooth out its tone, smooth out minor wrinkles, increase elasticity, and most importantly, will not clog pores. For preparing, it is enough to heat a tablespoon of olive oil on a water bath and apply it to the cleansed skin. It is better to choose Extra Virgin oil, which preserves more nutrients and vitamins A and E. Mask is better to apply for 30 minutes, then pat the remaining oil with a paper towel or a napkin. Fatty skin is better additionally after removing the mask rinse first with warm, and then with cool water.
2. Whiten, moisturize and remove irritation will help mask with oatmeal and yoghurt. It will bring maximum benefit to the skin of any face type since oats helps to clean pores, tones and nourishes the skin. To prepare, mix 1 tbsp of grounded oat flakes and yoghurt and then apply the mixture on face for 15-20 minutes. After some time, rinse your face with cool water.
3. Get rid of deep wrinkles will help mask with egg whites and fatty cream, the latter can be replaced with yoghurt without flavourings. One tablespoon of cream should be mixed with 1 egg protein. The resulting mixture is applied to cleansed face and neck for 20 minutes. Apply mask 2-3 times a week and the result will not keep you waiting.
4. Mask, made from coffee grounds and honey will help gently cleanse and tighten the skin. It is enough to take 1 tablespoon of ingredients and apply the mixture for 20 minutes so that the skin glows with health and freshness. Coffee particles help not only delicately clean the pores, but also activate anti-inflammatory processes. Honey moisturizes and nourishes the skin cells.
5. Cucumber homemade mask will help to transform the skin. It will cope with dark circles under the eyes, bags and swelling, pigment spots, pimples and wrinkles. Cucumber is rich not only with water but also with folic acid, vitamins C, E, K, PP, H, potassium and other valuable components. Shorten the path to perfect skin will help a simple mask of grated cucumber rubbed on clean dry skin. For applications on the eye area, it is better to add finely chopped parsley to grated cucumber in a ratio of 2: 1.