Salon procedures are special rituals that give us not only beauty but also a charge of energy and bliss. But most of these treatments are expensive or very expensive. Beautsi has carefully worked out this issue and in our new article, you will find the 5 most popular and not expensive salon treatments.
- Manicure. Remember your first manicure, which you did when you were a schoolgirl. It is unlikely that you went to the salon and you paid for getting your nails coloured. What prevents you from doing the same now? Each of us has a manicure set at home. The benefit is obvious.
- Hair care treatments. The most popular and very effective procedure that you can do at home for free is to laminate your hair. To do this, take 2 tbsp. of food gelatin, 1 tbsp. of hair balm and 6 tbsp. of water. Water needs to be slightly heated, then pour gelatin into it, stirring until dissolved. Next, add hair balm. The mixture is must be applied to the hair, retreating from the roots by 1.5-2 cm. Wear a polyethene hat on the head and heat the hair with a hair dryer for 15 minutes. Next, leave the gelatin soak for 1-2 hours.
By the same principle, you can use masks: wash your hair, apply the product to your hair, put on a hat and heat it with a hairdryer for about half an hour.
- Anti-cellulite procedures. In order not to pay several thousand for a course of anti-cellulite massages, you can buy special rubber cans and massage oil at the pharmacy. Before self-massage, we recommend to rub the skin, and then – to make a wrapping. For it, you will need a plastic wrap and warming cream. The product is must be applied to problem areas and wrapped for a couple of hours.
- Epilation. We do not recommend sugaring at home, but waxing can be done on your own. At first, it is better to take ready-made strips, and when you gain experience, you can buy wax in jars. The electric epilator can be a wonderful alternative to wax. A nice bonus is its low cost and relatively low soreness when used.
- Alginate face masks. This is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures that are easy to do at home on your own. Simply select the product with the desired spectrum of action and use it according to the instructions. To enhance the effect of the mask, we recommend a light massage of the face with a rubber can before applying.
Attention! We strongly advise facial cleansing, injectable therapy, eyebrow dyeing and eyelash extensions NOT to be done at home. These procedures require high qualification and you should not save on them.