Every year, in Italian city Bologna, Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna grand beauty expo is held. Julia Ublinskyh – co-founder of the media project “Beautsi” wrote about how she profitably visited Cosmoprof.
It is important to note that we traveled with the group and many organizational issues were resolved in advance. Of course, you can go by yourself, but traveling with a company is always more fun. Besides visiting the exhibition, we had an excellent program. So, in order.
During this trip, there were many acquaintances with the heads of beauty salons and hairdressers that working in Italy. We have received answers to various business issues, such as “beauty salons standards”, “masters’ internships and training”, “what brands are used”, and also “what procedures are now in high demand”. In Italy, like in our country, there is also a problem in finding good masters.
As for trademarks, the Italian market is crowded with local cosmetics manufacturers. Most of them, unfortunately, are not represented in Ukraine. Popular services in the hairdresser`s direction are hair regeneration, fillers for scalp care, which contain plex, the build-up of natural hair and colored strands.
The exhibition is located in 38 pavilions and lasts for five days. The nail pavilion usually opens on the second day. Cosmo talks are taken in one of the pavilions, where leaders from the beauty industry talk about innovations or other interesting topics.
In the first 3 days of the exhibition, the number of visitors is less than in the next two. Therefore, walking between rows is very comfortable.
A couple of tips:
- A small and compact case on wheels is ideal for booklets and purchased products, unlike a bag or backpack.
- Do not forget to wear comfortable shoes as you have to walk a lot.
- In case, if you do not want to practice your English, then install the “Google translate” application on your phone. This is an indispensable thing in any country.
- It is advisable to leave the exhibition 2-3 hours before the end, otherwise, you will simply stand in either long queue for a bus or taxi.
- There is a cafe at the exhibition, but be prepared for a long queue.
If you are still thinking about whether visit exhibition, then does not even doubt – the game is worth the candle. It`s new acquaintances and you can choose a new brand to work within your salon. In addition, a lot of people will recognize you and your company!